Sous La Pluie Sous La Pluie

Awesome!

There's too much reverb in my opinion, but this is great stuff! Keep it up!

Tranquility Piano Tranquility Piano

nice

This is great and very relaxing. I love it :) I like listening to your stuff while working. Keep it up!

MarkySpark responds:

I have just completed a new one "Ethereal" you might like working to that one as well. Thanks

Systematic Dismemberment Systematic Dismemberment

: )

Nice!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers and beers!

Destructive Paths Destructive Paths

Goog, but

Why did you change the name of the song if it isn't yours? I agree with neuber, you should have given them credits because they are not very popular. You loose points for that, but this is a nice cover; the sound and tones are great! Keep it up.

SlaveLabor responds:

Okay, look, my account was hacked, and for some reason it won't let me edit anything. I had on the description that it was a cover song by a band that I didn't know. The part where I put that in is now changed to "I had sex tonight". And I can't edit or remove the song whatsoever.

And if you read my response to the person below you, I did give credit to them, so there was no reason to give a low score.

Thanks anyway, now if the rest of the people can judge the song on its skill that would be great. Thanks.

Woods - The Climax Woods - The Climax

!!!

Man, your woods series is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiick!!! Can't believe you don't have more reviews. Keep it up dude!!!

350teric responds:

Thank you man, glad you heard and liked the other parts as well! Spread the word for me, honestly I was expecting little more recognition too! :)